--- Tarun Dua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not until Vivek ji is himself keen on it.

 Oh, there is another Vivek on the list named "Vivek
ji". Hey guyz tarun is refering to "Vivek ji" not me
certainly.

 As for me i am ready to give this presentation if
enough ppl are interested. this presentation requires
the users to have understanding of sound and music
authoring. This means you should have an idea of how
sound design is done.
 Also, it requires understanding of track overlays,
recording techniques etc i.e you should know how
recording studios work. Then i can explain how could
you setup a recording studio under Linux.
 Ya guyz a recording studio with minimal hardware.
Most of the recording activities can be performed
under linux using softwares.
 Infact me and LL have a complete partition on over
hard disks dedicated to audio stuff. These partitions
have full fledged linux distro named "Agnula"
installed.

 so, if there are ppl who are interested and have
understanding, i am "keen" to share this knowledge.

Regards
VK

=====
I was born Intelligent, but EDUCATION Ruined me.

Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...