On Sunday 05 Sep 2004 9:22 am, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> Is indiatimes blocking you or are you blocking indiatimes?

The issues got mixed up in the mail. :) Rediff is blocking me, and I have
blocked Indiatimes ( I dont want to make an exception to my RBL checking).

The great thing is that Manish Verma from Rediff did get in touch with me
after my mail, and offered to help. I probably have been too quick to judge
them. And he assured me that their abuse address does work and they have a
dedicated spam team.

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work: http://www.puroga.com        *         Home: http://www.sandipb.net

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3

The herd instinct among economists makes sheep look like independent thinkers.