>>>On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 Supreet Sethi wrote :
>>>A project has been started to translate,
>>>linux applications to punjabi,

The fire started ages back (Nov 2003)

Even some holy Lady named: Puneet Kaur <punnu.dimple 'at' gmail 'dot' com> posted on
"Monday" the 23 Aug 2004 at 11:15:28 IST
[POSTING]
Hi
I am new to this group and I want to offer my Punjabi translation
services for LINUX.
Can somebody suggest on this......???
Thanks
Puneet kaur
[/POSTING]

You also replied on the thread but I was wondering it got vanished with the wind soon
:o(

>>>So, I was wondering, if under linux-delhi banner,
>>>we could start punjabi translation project,

Immidiately!

Lead the show... And the world will follow you (at least me :o)

Stay Chardi Kalan!
Regards,
Garry