Rajesh Jha wrote:
Dear Administrator,

Request an apology from Abhijit Menon-Sen, for using such a language
towards the end of digest no. 14. How can he ASSUME of what I thought and
wrote in the program. I have been programming in MS-technologies and because
of my perseverance the whole office of mine has migrated to linux platform.
(Mr. vivek khurana knows about this) If people like Abhijit are posting
replies, then I believe Linux user group - Delhi will be of no help in any
future queries. very disgusting reply indeed.....

Rajesh,

I fully agree. At the very least, Abhijit should return the fees that he charged you when he agreed to solve your problems. This, of course, is the very least he should do; I think we should make him go further in fully appreciating the effort you have made to migrate your office to Linux. I am not sure wether Abhijit is working directly under your supervision, or in another department, perhaps you should take this up with your CEO?

I have taken up the issue of "If people like Abhijit are posting replies, then I believe Linux user group - Delhi will be of no help in any future queries. very disgusting reply indeed.....". I have started up a script to remove him (and people like him (I assume you mean Hyphentaed-Surnames)) from the list, but this is not working. Could I trouble Linuxers to assist?

Thanks,

--
Sanjeev, who has shifted 90,000 users to Linux in the last 10 months, and has not been thanked by AMS for it. Yet.