Hi
I know this mail is not directly connected to linux but still here goes:

1. Is it true that the backend of Google is on Linux ? . I know that
their database is MySql based

2. All the other email services are kind of getting a beating as far as
space is concerned. gmail seems to be increasing the space alloted to
each email user. They start with 1 gb and it keeps increasing by the
second. This is visible as soon as you log in in the few seconds before
being directed to your page.

So my question how are they managing this. and what implications does it
have for email users. PLus they have free pop and smtp. Its kindof
unbelievable.

thanks
ram