Subject: Part Time - Linux Admin Needed
Date: Aug 17, 2005
Hi,

I run a small hosting company. I need Linux Admin who is fully proficient in
securing web-servers.
Please email me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Also email me your monthly expectations.

Regards,
Ankush Dawar...

2. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Amoolya Ajmera
Subject: subversion
Date: Aug 17, 2005
Hello,

I am not able to login in svn server from the client.
Getting error of PROPFIND

Regards,
Amoolya...

3. Category: Installation   Author: Amoolya Ajmera
Subject: RE:creating batch file in linux
Date: Aug 17, 2005
Hello,

for it you be executed you need to execute a shell script.
and add the name of the file in /etc/rc.local

Regards,
A A...

4. Category: Installation   Author: Amoolya Ajmera
Date: Aug 17, 2005
Hello,

Sorry for the previous reply.

You can make entry in the file /etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-eth0 for the
specified network card.

No need to restart network the service.

Regards,
A A...

5. Category: Linux Servers   Author: Amoolya Ajmera
Date: Aug 17, 2005
I have installed subversion on linux machine & wants tuortise svn client to
communicate with it.

Pls. let me know about it....

6. Category: Linux Servers   Author: Amoolya Ajmera
Subject: override directive
Date: Aug 19, 2005
Hello,

What is override directive in httpd.conf file.

Regards,
A A...

New News items: 4   Total items:185
1. Category: Distributions   Author: Jay kumar