    Sandip> On Saturday, 3 Sep 2005 1:07 am, Linux Lingam wrote:>
    Sandip> [snip]>> i am using gmail, via firefox, on gnulinux. i see
    Sandip> ?????? characters in your> sig. could you please share
    Sandip> with me how to enable indic-support here?> While your
    Sandip> viewing the indic enabled mails require an indic enabled
    Sandip> distro, you can send indic mails using gmail, even though
    Sandip> you cannot make out what you are writing. ;) Just enable
    Sandip> UTF-8 as the charset for outgoing mails, in gmail
    Sandip> settings, and copy-paste/write indic text in the
    Sandip> signature.  If any of your recipients have indic enabled
    Sandip> mail clients(like my kmail on Debian testing), they would
    Sandip> see the text correctly.  - Sandip "??????" ;) -- Sandip
    Sandip> Bhattacharya * Puroga Technologies *
    Sandip> [EMAIL PROTECTED]: http://www.puroga.com * Home/Blog:
    Sandip> http://www.sandipb.net/blog PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57
    Sandip> 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3

Unfortunately my mail client isn't Indic-enabled, so both your and
Kenneth's mail are still being received as unformatted.  Kenneth had
mentioned he had figured out a way to fix that for text-based clients,
so you may want to try that setting for mailing to the list, etc.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/