On 9/25/05, Ritesh Raj Sarraf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[SNIP]
> Something which is preferred by you isn't at all preferred by me. When I
> bought my laptop, it came shipped with Mandrake Linux, which I'm sure you
> like, but wasn't my preferred choice. So what do I do, say that the company

Which laptop was that? AFAIK Compaq does ship with mandrake but it has
pcdos pre-installed and you are given a sealed pack Mandrake thatyou
install atyourown risk with no support by them.

[SNIP]
> BTW, whatever distribution ACER shipped with its laptop, does it cover
> support ? If yes, bug them.

That is what I have been doing in my instance. But Limpus Linux is
really a small CLI distro that even if they supported would not get
things done for me.
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux