in infinite wisdom nitin gupta spoke thus on 09/26/05 18:49:
>  We are doing just fine, using FC4, but
> its very very slow. We are on P4 2.8GHZ with 256mb
> RAM, still it gets hung a number of times in a day.
> I wanted to know is there any better option for us
> then FC4? It should be easy as some of our team
> members are fairly new to it, but still Robust and
> Faster then FC4.

have a look at this page to see if you are able to find which
application is taking up your resources
http://rajshekhar.net/wiki/index.php/Main/SlowLinuxDesktop

--
Raj Shekhar                        Y!IM : lunatech3007
blog : http://rajshekhar.net/blog  home : http://rajshekhar.net