Hi All,

I am using Linux Operating System.
The Domain name of the mail server - mail.telesindia.com
Mail Transfering Agent MTA - Sendmail 8.12.10
Virtusertable is also setup and running successfully.
The other virtual domain is -- " Teles.com "

local address [EMAIL PROTECTED]
virtual address [EMAIL PROTECTED]

________________________
In /etc/mail/local-host-names

localhost
teles.com
_________________________
In /etc/mail/virtusertable

[EMAIL PROTECTED]      kamal
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     accnts
_________________________

The problem is that when we send mails to other [EMAIL PROTECTED] who is
not a local user at this mail server , i get an error saying invalid
user .
If i send a mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ...... OK      (local user)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ....  OK      (local user)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..... Error    (not local user)

 This id "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" exists in other MTA , but beacuse of my
local-host-names and virtusertable , the mail is comming internally to
my MTA  (and giving user unkown ERROR .... obviously)

I am unable to solve this problem, i cant remove "teles.com" from
local-host-names ; And i have to send mails to other users outside our
MTA also .

Please see if anyone can help me out .
Thanks in advance

Regards,