Shiv

It would be good if you take time to atleast strip the footer and answer
to the context rather than hit reply and put your answer beneath it. For
your reference, the mail is below. It takes time to figure out the actual
reply.

This reply is Intentionally Top Posted

| vivek  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  http://exain.net |
|        Registered Linux User: #305493            |