Mukund Deshmukh wrote:

>  Very well said.
>  Event like this do need money and no harm in accepting money from any one
>  including Drug Mafia.

Well, this definitely reminds me of 'The Godfather'.  Remember how the
godfather wanted 'your friendship' in exchange for helping you ?
Assuming that MS will give the money and wash its hands off the agenda
would be unwise.

I would again like to point out what Sudev had suggested viz. emailing
the speakers and informing them that MS was a partner in the event.  He
was not suggesting the disruption of the event.

--
raj shekhar
facts: http://rajshekhar.net | opinions: http://rajshekhar.net/blog