On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 12:25 +0100, Yashpal Nagar wrote:
[...]

I will refrain from responding to these arguments, as people have
done so at length.

> What i feel is ok, you take support from Redhat/SUSE but at the same
> time, a person should't loose his right to discuss such problems in
> public forums unless it is meant only for FOSS.

Um, maybe my original remark might have been construed to mean as if I
were saying that you had no right to post here, but I certainly did not
mean it that way. The point is that people here are less likely to be
familiar with RHEL, as compared to free distributions, and, if they are,
they are probably getting paid good money to support it. Paid FOSS
support has a model of its own, which, in my opinion, is what
commercial companies should be looking to foster. Finally, you have paid
good money to these people, and if I were you, and unhappy with the
level of support, I would be calling them all kinds of names, and asking
for my money back rather than depending on free support. I imagine that
you are aware of this, but it is free as in freedom: Mukta, not mufta.

Regards,
Gora