--- Ravi Shanker wrote:

> I am in DU, and i dont know such things. Even in my
> comp. sc lab at DDU
> college, DU, there is just one machine having Ubuntu
> 6.10 that i
> installed for print server, and telnet client so
> students can connect to
> them for practise.  Other few machines are having
> Redhat 9.0. Thats all.
> Why people saying there is Ubuntu in DU.

Looks like DU doesn't have Ubuntu, but some random
computers do have a Linux distribution, for the sake
of it.

[OT]
Anyways, FYI, VJTI (http://vjti.ac.in/) in Mumbai does
have its internet browsing centre dual booting with
Ubuntu 7.04. (Centre for NRCFOSS-Mumbai node too) The
server setup is in process to support Windows and
*buntu client machines. :)
[/OT]

--
FSF of India Associate Fellow - http://www.gnu.org.in
S K Somaiya College of Arts, Science and Commerce -

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php