>----- Original Message ----
>From: Mahesh T. Pai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>This gives a wrong
>impression of market share of browsers.

well i would look at it this way. Should I find a way to try to book that
all-important ticket or crib about non-comformance in a mailing list that the
IRCTC webmaster doesnt even belong to.
Market share of browsers is the last thing on my mind when Im trying to get
from Delhi to New jalpaiguri or wherever.

With Warm Regards,
Shivkumar
linux user no: 450769
blog: outbackwifi.blogspot.com
website: www.outbackwifi.com
"See you at 'Freed.in - freedom in technology & software' - India's
leading free and open source community event.
28- 29 September 2007, New Delhi. Entry free, on first come basis.
Register at http://Freed.in";