Shiv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Wonder if the IE Tab add-on in FF helps...

I guess we should not use such byepasses. This gives a wrong
impression of market share of browsers.

Just imagine if somebody (now knowing existence of this extension)
asks  the site admin to support FF. The site admin will simply cat his
access logs at the complainer, and say "you are the only person who
uses FF; go change your OS and browser, it is easier for you to
change than for me to change my setup (that is a very round about way
of saying "I do not care for you")".

He simply does not have that option if there a significant number of
failed transactions from free browsers in his logs.

--
 Mahesh T. Pai <<>> http://paivakil.blogspot.com/
E-mail tips