On 8/22/07, Anand Shankar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This morning I am in a rude shock to discover IRCTC train reservation
> site changed and labeled " Site best viewed in IE 5.5 and above" and
> does'nt work in Firefox 2.0.0.5 on Fedora 7.
>
> Please confirm.
>
> They really deserve an explanation for this decision.

Yep, they changed recently , +1

> anand

See you at 'Freed.in - freedom in technology & software' - India's
leading free and open source community event.
28- 29 September 2007, New Delhi. Entry free, on first come basis.
Register at http://Freed.in
Linux User #348873
ILUGD General Secretary, GZLUG  Moderator
RKGIT Alumni(Guiding Light)
Software Engineer , UnitedVillages
http://gauravmishra.info/blog
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"