Hi Folks...

Firstly a big thanks to Gaurav Mishra for a job well done-- of writing down
the minutes of meeting and sending to all--- thanxxx dude... 'preciate it!!!

Also, about the OpenMoko discussion-- really appreciate what Deepank (NSIT
engg student) have done-- he reformatted a Windows mobile phone-- and put
Linux on it-- what's more, he even re-formatted the MicroSD card-- and put
ext2fs on it-- interesting coz most mobile phones by default format to FAT
filesystem.
Even the gsm services run as a gsm-daemon-- which Deepank showed how to turn
on or off like any other daemon... just too cool... I wish I had videotaped
it.

Cool also of Atul Chitnis, Kishore Bhargava, Mrs.Valsa Williams(intel), Dr
Gora, Advocate (forget the name), Niyam Bhushan, Ajay, Kapil (Saphire) and
the youngsters from various engg colleges who showed up and made the
discussion a lively and interesting experience-- and helped a person like
myself connect with the tech buzz that gets todays youth moving....

Also, it was great to spend a sunday talking tech and dreaming dreams of
linux domination in the beautifully scenic and green environment of
JNU-Delhi-- and also partially relived fun of watching juniors get ragged!!!

Apart from Windows-Mobile phone running linux, I got to see and play also
with a samsung mobile internet device running Vista which Valsa had brought-
and which she plans to format and install linux on...

Thanks folks... and also, my thanks again to all the folks whose names I
couldnt mention but who helped make it a lively and learning oriented
experience....

Nalin