On 8/26/07, Gaurav Mishra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 8/26/07, Akshay Lamba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > For the unfortunate who couldn't attend, is there a way to catch up on
> > this? Was there a presentation/recording/links that can be shared? I'd
> > like to do this too and I happen to have a win phone handy.
> >

> I think honey have the Presentation with him , Honey can you put it
> online at linux-delhi.org  for people to download and put proper
> mentioning of deepank in the description.

I already posted the Presentation  on 23rd
http://www.honeytechblog.com/introduction-to-openmoko/

But as most of the part of his talk was not **Presentation** , May be
> you would not get a feel of it :)
>
> Make sure you catch up next time
>

> --
> See you at 'Freed.in - freedom in technology & software' - India's
> leading free and open source community event.
> 28- 29 September 2007, New Delhi. Entry free, on first come basis.
> Register at http://Freed.in
> Linux User #348873
> ILUGD General Secretary, GZLUG  Moderator
> RKGIT Alumni(Guiding Light)
> Software Engineer , UnitedVillages
> http://gauravmishra.info/blog
> "When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
> crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"

Freed.in
"Freedome In Technology & Software
Experience the freedom, excitement, and fun on September 28-29, 2007 at the
School of Information Technology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi."

Honey Singh
www.hostcurry.com
http://honeytechblog.com