Dear all,

I, a student at NSIT, would like to invite ILUG members for a talk on
Linux in general and freed in particular at NSIT on 5th September,
Wednesday, 3:30 - 5:30 P.M.

Many people in our college are motivated about Linux and open-source.
It will be great if some of the experienced developers and
contributors could come and share their experiences with working in
open-source with my fellow students. I had a wonderful experience
talking to Dr. Gora, Atul Chitnis, Kishore Bhargava, Mrs.Valsa
Williams from Intel, Advocate who has been in open-source years before
I was even born, Ajay, Kapil and Niyam Bhushan who motivated us all
regarding freed. I would like ILUG members to come and share their
thoughts and experiences with the whole of NSIT as they did with me at
the August meet of ILUGD.

Looking forward to meeting you again at NSIT campus in Dwarka.

Thanks & Regards
Deepank Gupta