Hi Kamal,

It is really great that you have offered to volunteer for a talk at
NSIT. You can really help us decide which licenses to choose while
starting up our own software projects. Often, many new startups face
problems related to licenses, and who would be more qualified than you
to give advise to startups in legal matters.

But I do not think that it will be a right idea to get students into
legal details of open-source as although it makes up a great topic to
hear to for a 3rd or a 4th year student, a 1st year may feel lost in
the talk. Moreover, it would be unfair to squeeze in 4 talks in a span
of 2 hours. If you will be willing, we will schedule a talk solely on
legal issues relating to open-source later in this semester.

@Linuxlingam : Have I made a mistake in addressing Gora Mohanty as a
doctor. I would like to apologise for the misunderstanding.

Thanks to all for the wonderful response from the ILUG community.

Regards
Deepank.

On 30/08/2007, Linux Lingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [snip] In addition to that, Dr. Gora
> > will definitely want to talk about the localization of Linux in Indian
> > languages.
> >
> > Regards
> > Deepank.
> >

> Dr. Gora?