On 10/27/07, Sudev Barar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 25/10/2007, Mahesh T. Pai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I am primarily looking this from stock prices perspective, but would
> > > appreciate if some info is also avlbl for cricket scores.
> >

> > Hmm.... where are you going to get it from?? Y! ??
> >
> > Have a look at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/183
> >
> > I can get quotes for Indian companies (NSE) using this.
>
> Can you give URL for Indian exchanges for this?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Sudev Barar

I think it uses Yahoo Finance only as the data source. You can go to
the Yahoo Finance India site at http://in.finance.yahoo.com/ and do a
symbol look for the Indian companies and add the symbols in the
ticker. Typically the symbols for NSE would be the alphabetic NSE code
suffixed by .NS, like RELIANCE.NS, SBIN.NS, ITC.NS, etc. The BSE codes
are suffixed by .BO and the popular indices have codes like ^NSEI
(Nifty) and ^BSESN (Sensex).

--
Manish Kathuria
http://www.tuxtechnologies.co.in/