On Nov 11, 2007 4:28 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 11-Nov-07, at 6:32 PM, Sumit Kumar wrote:
>
> > I just wanna have ur opinion about what would u use as MTA if u were
> > an ISP with about 15000 users. In respect of QMAIL and POSTFIX.
>
> there is no contest - Postfix. Afaik, qmail is not free software.
> However, I do not think that you will be successful unless you learn
> to spell better:
>
> s/u/you/
> s/ur/your/
> s/wanna/want to/
>

> --
> regards
>
> Kenneth Gonsalves
> Associate, NRC-FOSS
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/

Dear Mr Kenneth Gonsalves
                                              If any one have some
queries or will have some sharing info that could not be share in
ilugd it's only because of, like you people. I don't know why you
people taking more interest to pulling the leg instead try to help.
And for your kind information you are not my teacher or guardian or my
ideal to decide that whether i will be successful or not. so I will be
advice you don't try to be smart and keep your opinion limit at your
own.