On Monday 12 November 2007 12:32, Sumit Kumar wrote:
> [snip]
> Dear Mr Kenneth Gonsalves
>                                               If any one have some
> queries or will have some sharing info that could not be share in
> ilugd it's only because of, like you people. I don't know why you
> people taking more interest to pulling the leg instead try to help.
> And for your kind information you are not my teacher or guardian or
> my ideal to decide that whether i will be successful or not. so I
> will be advice you don't try to be smart and keep your opinion limit
> at your own.

If you're participating in a FREE forum on which you ask for help, at no
charge, is it too much to ask that you adhere to the rules of that
forum?  Please read the mailing list guidelines on SMS- and l33t-sp33k
usage in this mailing list.

Apart from the guidelines, I personally avoid answering any questions
asked by someone who can't be bothered to spell out the question in a
form that makes it easy for me to read.  If you're writing only for
yourself, please go ahead and use whatever language you choose.  If you
are writing for other people to read, please make it easy for them to
read it.

f u cn rd ths u r 2 df 2 nn fr hng @ wst lk!!!11

Regards,

-- Raju