Dear Experts,

I want to set up a Samba server as a Primary Domain controller in Open Suse
10.3 or Centos 5. This server will serve for 200 windows and linux clients.
Users will login in their PC and authentication will be given by Samba Server
to all $ MS or Linux computers. All the data and E-mails of the clients will be
stored in Linux Server for backup management.

In this case, tell me the best distro to config the server and client. tell me
the web link and steps so i can configure this in quick way with your config
steps.

Vijay Thakur
 Chandigarh