On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:27:30 +0000 (GMT), Vijay Thakur
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Ok, I am waiting for your reply in the coming week.  Vijay Thakur

        Firstly, you are top posting.

        Secondly, you are not demonstrating that you have done the due
 diligence; the implication is that your time is more valuable than the
 time of the people on the mailing list, since you can very easily
 ascertain the answer using google.

        What you are asking about is the common case use of the samba
 server; any distribution will be able to manage the dtask -- since they
 all essentially use the same underlying software, and the requirements
 are simple enough that you do not need the latest version.

        There are a number of places that have information on this;
 there is the Linux HOWTO project, on Debian the file is:
   /usr/share/doc/HOWTO/en-txt/Samba-Authenticated-Gateway-HOWTO.gz

        A full manual is present in:
    /usr/share/doc/samba-doc/htmldocs/

        Examples are in:
    /usr/share/doc/samba-doc/examples

        If you want to be more effective in getting responses to your
 questions, I would strongly recommend reading:

        If you want more detailed answer, and quickly, contact me
 offline and I'll give you a break on my consulting rates, which usually
 start at $250/hour.

        manoj
--
A man does not look behind the door unless he has stood there
himself. Du Bois