Dont you people realize you are being total hippocrites ?

At one end, you kick out a lurker who wants to reach out and contact
one-to-one with the group-- for sending a single off-topic message.

At the other end, you yourselves create traffic of 5-10 messages-- for
nothing ?

Personally I want to ask-- if connecting with like-minded people through
social networking sites is so bad, how come Barack Obama has a website and a
myspace page ?

Instead of revelling in such total groupism-- cursing the darkness- and then
looking for people to kick out-- you people should ask yourself if there's a
way to be more helpful to people who would otherwise be discouraged-- like
the guy in a US university-- who wanted to take classes in Delhi-- but who
was totally discouraged by the individual who in trying to show off his wit
and intelligence insisted on foisting himself upon him.

Mr.Gonsalves, do you realize how disgusting it is when you question some
youngster's chances of succeeding in life just because his english is a
certain way ?

You think you are being funny-- but how would you feel if someone made fun
of your children in a similar manner ? and that too a whole group of males ?

Having seen professionally-- the bad results such groupism brings upon
organizations-- I am sure this group would fare no differently.

Gora ? if you are a 20-something youngster from some small town- then stop
being a frog who even after being released in the ocean tries to carry his
vision of his well with him-- in time you'll realize it's not healthy- and
believe me you, I am professionally qualified to judge what constitutes
mental health and what doesnt.

-Pri