Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Got myself a second Internet link (Airtel) yesterday and was fooling
> around trying to get traffic multiplexed over both the new and the
> existing (MTNL) links.  It's working now, and on some applications I'm
> getting up to 512Kb/s speeds over my 2 256Kb/s connections.  Have
> documented the process in a short document that explains what you need
> to do to load balance traffic over multiple Internet links:

Kewl.

After having waded through that sort of thing a while ago (dealing with
glitchy multipath behaviour and other quirks, trying to modularize it to
work with n uplinks etc), I would have suggested using pfsense for that
sort of thing in future.

Then Mary said ebox (http://www.ebox-platform.com/) is
pretty much ready for real use. Bonus for you Raj: perl and mason
front-ends. Hooray!

(Well, anything will be better than my heroic abuse of webserving with
bash shell scripts for a primitive version of that sort of functionality)

PJ