On Friday 18 Jan 2008, pj wrote:
> [snip]
> Then Mary said ebox (http://www.ebox-platform.com/) is
> pretty much ready for real use. Bonus for you Raj: perl and mason
> front-ends. Hooray!
>
> (Well, anything will be better than my heroic abuse of webserving
> with bash shell scripts for a primitive version of that sort of
> functionality)

You know, now I'm really glad I wrote that document -- not because it's
providing gyaan, but because I myself have learnt a lot from the list
after posting that link :)  Thanks to all the people who've responded
to the original message with tips and further information!

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/