On Jan 26, 2008 7:17 PM, Sudhir Gandotra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Would you be open to give a half day training on how to
> install-use-administer it to a Social activist ? Free or on payment.

Social work right? You can tell him to call me in the evenings after
7PM, my number is 09446069446. I can give free guidance regarding
installation. I have not worked with Joomla but I think I can help
with configuration and installation questions and troubleshooting. He
will still have to do the learning though.
Cheers
Anoop

http://www.zyxware.com
http://www.thondomraughts.com