> When I see your emails coming from gmail (assuming you were at work at
> the time) and this discussion about trying to limit file transfer
> features.. it just seems.. contradictory.  No offense to you or your
> company but that's just how it seems.
>
> --
> Manish

yes right, employees cannot open the external emails, such as gmail and
yahoo.. the ISA does that. Now, someone at a little high position, and being
trusted are granted those accessess on request.

I am sending mails from my workplace, since I am trusted, and the other
reason is my single Ubuntu box in all over office (everyone has Windows on
their desktop) doesn't work well  under AD authentication and ISA. I cannot
get to svn etc outside the corporate perimeter. thats why i am given access.

--
-=Ravi=-