On Fri Apr 11, 2008 at 06:46:04PM +0530, Nalin Savara wrote:
> A Mani Wrote:--
> >
> >Is it possible to finish a partial download (wget) with ktorrent etc?
>
> (1) Obvious Answer: NO - It is not possible to finish a partial download
> (wget) with ktorrent etc.

You can if the same download has a torrent somewhere.
eg. I am downloading an iso file of a certain distro using wget, if I
can get the torrents of the same version of the distro I can very well
use torrents to finish rest of the download.
But, since the OP hasn't mentioned what is being downloaded it can't be
ascertained as to whether it can be resumed using bittorrent or not.