On 22/04/2008, Shiv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  will not be able to access our Net banking service through Mozilla and
>  Linux browser. However to access our Net banking services we recommend
>  Internet explorer browser version to be 5.5 and 6 and we would also request
>  you to kindly check if your Internet Explorer browser is configured for
>  JAVA applet.

Try with Konqueror. It further has a feature of reporting itself a IE.
Try if this works. Many a times I am told that the site will not work
with Linux simply because they have not tried it. Sometimes telling
them that you are using firefox on windows will get you more inputs.

However if they are actively allowing only IE browser you need to read
their terms very carefully and then proceed to tell them that you are
proposing their name for Hall Of Shame. See the response.

Sudev Barar