On Tue, 27 May 2008 15:38:26 +0530
"Vinay Yadav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But My original confusion is that My site will count as commercial project
> or not .........as I explain above my site is completely free for user and
> Revenue will come from  adds ..........we use script only for  small module
> like  rating .........plz reply  as soon as possible
[...]

>From the above description, my opinion is that your site is a commercial
one, and you should purchase the right to use the script. How big a part
of your site the script constitutes is irrelevant to the discussion, as
is the issue of the merits of such a strange licensing scheme.

It would probably make sense for you to contact the author of the script
directly, point them to your site, including a description of how you use
the script, and let her give you an authoritative opinion.

Regards,
Gora