> If you're earning money as a Sun ambassador or whatever, it's in rather
> bad taste to be plugging them on a FOSS mailing list, regardless of
> whether the software you're pushing is FOSS or not.
>
> At the very least, add a disclaimer that says that you earn money for
> plugging Solaris so that there are no ambiguities about your motives.

I don't get it. Why can't I talk about something that I care for just
because I am in being paid by someone to promote it in my campus. If you
work for mozilla, you're not allowed to talk about Firefox? If you work for
RedHat, then you probably shouldn't even be on this list, as you're every
post about Fedora would be in bad taste, right?

--
Angad Singh
http://angadsingh.in

"The best way to predict future is to invent it"