Puneet Lakhina wrote:
> My main reason for this newly accquired paranoia about email privacy is that
> I dont want my email admin to be reading my mails, even if they are to the
> mailing list. Is PGP the right thing for this?

If you want people be not able to read your mails, then why send one to
a mailing list at all? I thought mailing list were about sharing
information, even in private ones it is sharing between a closed group
of people. When you encrypt your mail and send it to a public mailing
list, how does it serve the purpose?  And, haven't seen a mailing list
admin who sits and clears out every mail being sent to the list (as
being one myself). They just moderate mails which look like spam or
mails which are too big than the permitted size.

--
---
With Regards,

Parthan "technofreak"