On Tuesday 12 Aug 2008, Nalin Savara wrote:
> Hi Raj
> I had sent you a mail asking you about the source code of this astro
> which you had offered to share.
>
> It was a uni cast mail sent a few hours after you posted this link-
> and i have not received any reply or acknowledgement to that.
>
> Can you check your inbox and reply that ?

Sources are available from http://etc.kandalaya.org/sources/

Please note that the source code is licensed under the Affero GPL, which
means that if you decide to change it and run it as a service (whether
free or paid), you will also need to put up the changed source code up
for download.

And this is the last time I'm replying to a top-posted mail from you,
regardless of how many references you bring in to support your
arguments for top-posting.

Regards,

-- Raju
--