Hi,

  In my opinion there is nothing like to learn in Linux, It`s a
Operating system that everybody use to run his/her computer.

  Best way will be downlading ubuntu iso , installing it and install
applications which you use daily, There are nearly all software
alternative available on linux.

 If you can`t find some alternative, Post your queries on mailing list.

Regards
Gaurav

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 12:20 PM, tennyson kaniampady
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Friends,
>
> I am a new user to this group/forum.  Can some one tell me "where can I find
> step by step learning material on Linux"....
>
> Thanks
> kmt

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra

Linux User #348873
http://gauravmishra.info/blog
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"