Hey, I got a idea that "can we GPL our ideas" ??
Like normally I use to get a large number of ideas which I will not able to
implement in this life. But I want somebody should implement those ideas.
But I do not want that somebody should use them as patent or propitiatory
work. infact if Ideas are in GPL public domain then everybody is allowed to
implement it. So in the current licence schemes , "can i publish my ideas
under GPL or similar licence".
for example , let suppose I will a rocking idea for energy saving system and
will tell the way of implement it,But i will not implement it, I want other
companies to implement it.
So is it possible to deliver the rocking ideas in public domain insuring
that it will not be used for patent or similar purpose??

--
┌───[ Narendra Sisodiya ]──────────────┐
│ http://narendra.techfandu.org │