On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 1:45 AM, Nalin Savara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Narendra wrote:
> >
> >I have searched on internet but APMK (as per my knowledge), only thing we
> >can make a proper documentation [rather then having a one line "eureka"
> and
> >them ] and publish it under GPL. Using this way , nobody will be able to
> >patent it.
> >
> Buddy,
> That's right.
>
> Also, as per US Patent laws, a idea or process can be patented only if it
> is
> not already public knowledge at the time the patent application was filed.
>
> But yes, on a more serious note beyond Edison's quote; I feel that what you
> mention has been an issue since time immemorial--- that if one has a good
> idea and not the time to single-mindedly pursue it; then how can one put
> that idea in the service of humanity--- without someone else making the
> bucks on it OR restricting public access to that idea for others who too
> may
> take it forward.
>
> I would love to hear/learn more abt this. Please do feel free to share your
> further thoughts on this matter.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> NS

Can we make our own licence scheme and publish idea over that. I mean , If
we do not such system for this then how we can develop a system for
publishing "free ideas", moreover it will provide a platform for discussing
ideas. Where use can check his idea is already published and then he can
find similar person who can work on the same idea. we can call it as
"socialing ideas". my main concern is about do we have any system for this ?

--
┌───[ Narendra Sisodiya ]──────────────┐
│ │