Dear Praveen,
You have assumed the questions on my behalf .BUT I will frame my questions in
few days.Hope fully you will be able to reply. .After that i conclude my
discussion. I know that Redhat is open source leader and it will go beyond GPL
and it is acording to them Redhat is not violating GPL as many of persons have
posted reply to me collectively and individually. Even i am doing research on
internet and read many times the article published by Linux For You.the article
title is : Is it illegal to redistribute RHEL?.Published in september 2008.
I am very much thankful for your meaningful and cool discussion.But I
respectfully differ to your meaning of RHEL is an aggregation of GPL software.
As long as the aggregate license does not restricts the rights granted to
individual components under GPL, the aggregate itself does not have to be GPL...
Please read the following and then you reply.I really appreciate how cool way
you have replied and i am able to understand your explaination though i may
differ.i respectfully read every sentence of yours.After reading please reply
even if you differ on my explaination.After reading your post i visted all the
website you gave me the link  and studied the content.Still i have to improve
and yet implement the posting style.But i learn very shortly.

This is my reply;

I would
suggest you to read the GPL itself fully once more. Section 5
says
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html

"A
compilation of a covered work with other separate and
independent
works, which are not by their nature extensions of the
covered work,
and which are not combined with it such as to form a
larger program,
in or on a volume of a storage or distribution
medium, is called an
"aggregate" if the compilation and
its resulting copyright are not
used to limit the access or legal
rights of the compilation's users
beyond what the individual works
permit. Inclusion of a covered work
in an aggregate does not cause
this License to apply to the other
parts of the aggregate."

The
above paragraph is self explanatory. But I respectfully differ on to
your meaning of aggregation.

My Meaning of aggregation
:In any Linux distribution compilation  is called an aggregation of
GPL software(covered work) and separate and independent works  (Linux
Based Commercial non GPL Software). Inclusion of a covered work in an
aggregate does not cause this License to apply to the other parts of
the aggregate means other separate and independent works  ."
other separate and independent works means any other commercial Linux
based software included in the distribution does not have to be GPL..With
Regards .

M.S.Yatnatti