>--- On Sun, 12/10/08, narendra sisodiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All
> I have been looking for a truly user friendly distro to
> suggest to
> those who want to install Linux on their disks minus the
> gyan.

Hi,
My vote goes to Xandros with Easydesktop that is distributed with every new
Asus EEEPC (the highly acclaimed netbook series from Asus). It takes the cake
when it comes to user-friendliness and ease of use for first time users.. I
have heard people asking if this was M$ Windoze with a different theme :)

With Warm Regards,
Shivkumar
linux user no: 450769
blog: outbackwifi.blogspot.com