Gora Sir,
Its too kind of you to hook me up to a high ranked ..respected professional
.but sir I am no one to match his profile. I suppose you were juz pulling my
leg.!
The biggest de-facto difference between AF and us is that we are just
theoretical in all concepts AF is proff.!

Regds,

Amar Akshat

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:27 AM, Gora Mohanty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 23:56:40 +0530
> "amar akshat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > SirI shall be rather very proud to acknowledge you that I was certified
> by
> > EC Council at a program in Delhi.
> > Now sir the title which you talk about is very appropriate because since
> the
> > ways were unethical Google had to change the cookie policy in 2 years
> > duration.
> [...]
>
> Come on, come out now and admit it. You really are Ankit Fadia,
> are you not?
>
> Regards,
> Gora

V.P , AGE
Certified Ethical Hacker,
Dept. Of Computer Engineering,
Sikkim Manipal Institute Of Tech.

"Where You See a Feature I See a Flaw.."