All big people after my neck.I realize thats its time to say " That I am
sorry for any thing controversial I said i was just trying to convey
something i found interesting"

Regds,
Amar Akshat

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 1:34 AM, Gaurav Mishra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 1:23 AM, amar akshat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Gora Sir,
> > Its too kind of you to hook me up to a high ranked ..respected
> professional
> > .but sir I am no one to match his profile. I suppose you were juz pulling
> my
> > leg.!
> > The biggest de-facto difference between AF and us is that we are just
> > theoretical in all concepts AF is proff.!
> >
> > Regds,
> >
> > Amar Akshat
>
> Lolz, That was funny...
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards
> Gaurav Mishra
>
> Linux User #348873
> http://gauravmishra.info/blog
> "When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
> crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"

V.P , AGE
Certified Ethical Hacker,
Dept. Of Computer Engineering,
Sikkim Manipal Institute Of Tech.

"Where You See a Feature I See a Flaw.."