Sankarshan sir,
I had attached the paper in my second mail only. The paper is there attached
in the thread it self.! Even thats ambigious because my conference starts
tomoro only.
If u want i can repost the paper as attachment.!

Regds
Amar Akshat
(No more a Certified Ethical Hacker)

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:13 PM, "Sankarshan (সঙ্কর্ষণ)" <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> amar akshat wrote:
>
> > I recently had my paper accepted for publication in IAENG conference
> WCECS
> > 2008 @ San Francisco regarding Google Cookies. The paper title was
> "Security
> > Mutation Algorithm For  Google Print and Google Search Security
> Deficiency".
> > I had discovered the fact that Google in one way or the other is
> exploiting
> > the in awareness of the layman for may be refining its searches and
> results.
>
> The $subject of your mail is intriguing - is there a link to your paper
> so that folks can read it ? Or, are you considering putting up a link
> after the conference is over ? (I understand some conferences would not
> like a link to be put up before the event)
>

> --
>
> http://www.gutenberg.net - Fine literature digitally re-published
> http://www.plos.org - Public Library of Science
> http://www.creativecommons.org - Flexible copyright for creative work

V.P , AGE
Certified Ethical Hacker,
Dept. Of Computer Engineering,
Sikkim Manipal Institute Of Tech.

"Where You See a Feature I See a Flaw.."