Hi friends,
I just got a shiny new Dell XPS M1330 Laptop. I am amased to see Intrepid
Ibex running on the machine flawlessly. Every piece of hardware works fine
-- webcam (with Ekiga) the multimedia touch keys, bluetooth, (I connected
both of my Nokia N series phones and used flawlessly), even the remote and
the Bluetooth mouse worked without a glitch.

Now, I did all that with the Live CD. I wanna format the HDD, get rid of
Vista Permium, and install Ubuntu. My concern is will that void the
warrantee? I will call up the customer care to check, but was just exited to
share with you the awesome GNU/Linux support this cool machine has.

We can put this machine in the list of fully Free Software compatible  :-)

--
Swapnil Bhartiya
http://ybfree.blogspot.com/