Reply in-line :-

On 28/02/2009, Linux Lingam <linuxlin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> how to use cc-licensed works:
>
> under the photo or hte authored work, mention three things:
>
> 1. author (who owns the copyright). with the copytight symbol or word,
> used before this.
> 2. the year, date, of the copyright (feb 2009)
> 3. the cc-license being used, in this case, cc-by-3.0 or whatever. a
> brief sentence (not para) describing he license, and a link to more
> details of the license.

Agree with all the above. The only query I have how if one is taking
three disparate photographs from a pool. The freed.in flickr pool
has three main contributors afai could look linux lingam, ramky and
one more person
(IIRC) .

Let's say hypothetically if I took all the three photographs (randomly)
which were from a pool (like the freed.in flickr pool) wouldn't it be tedious
saying this one is from this person and the CC license and whatever rather
than just giving link to the freed.in pool (as attribution) .

Also the authors may choose to have any of the six or remixed versions
of those licenses.

Can always update my blog with the way given above, but would like to
discuss this a bit more.

> hope this helps.
>
> (typed on my mobile with proper english spellings.)
>
> regards
>
> niyam
>
> --
> niyam bhushan

          Shirish Agarwal
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17