On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Abhishek Choudhary <hi_ped...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Think of the possibility. A company of the employee, by the employees, for
> the employees. If democracy has any advantage over monarchy, then such a
> takeover makes sense.
>
> Would Satyam become something like a Firefox or Apache foundation then? The
> per employee share in the profits would increase (no I am not an economist -
> please provide technical inputs)
>
> But again it would also be plagued by similar problems as any democracy; or
> would it be. This solution would require proper architecting. Could an
> open-source "business" model be hybrid with such a possibility? Why not? Then
> what?

Any initiative needs a good leader. Even in case of open source e.g.
Linus in case of the Linux kernel. So, if a worthy candidate is ready
to lead from the front and can convince the rest of the possibility
then it can be possible.

--

O give me a home, Where the buffalo roam, Where the deer and the
antelope play, Where seldom ...