On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Justin Moore <jmo...@sagisys.com> wrote:

> You are losing connection to the NFS server. Is the connection stable? Have
> you tried mounting hard,nointr? To clear the stale file handle warnings you
> can remove the nfs filesystem from the /etc/mtab and remount.
>
> Justin

Removed the entry from /etc/mtab

and ran the
mount -o remount /mnt/amosoutput

I really doubt if the above works, it simply come to next prompt

I still see

NFSCLIENT:~ # ls -l /mnt/amosoutput
/bin/ls: /mnt/amosoutput: Stale NFS file handle

the entry for the /mnt/amosoutput didn't reappear in /etc/mtab after I ran
the mount with remount option. mount though shows the new options picked
with for the shares in question.

nointr -- I can try with, but why even after remount, it doesn't pick
options.

Regards,
Yash