On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Arun Khan <kn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Monday 20 Apr 2009, Linux Lingam wrote:
>> [snip]
>>
>> meanwhile, kishore hastily hides behind his shiny new macbookpro
>> running terminals in hi-res. :-)
>
> In Mac OS X or a Linux variant?

hehhee. ask him,
last i checked, he had a doubly bitten apple graphic on his desktop,
proudly alluding to a penguin having bitten the other side. :-)

>> now, i.ll get back to making airport express stream audio using foss.
>> Because this personal itch is way too cool.
>
> Please do post your solution when you get it working - thanks.

sure! meanwhile, my first priority is to set up an AFP server on my
just installed ubuntu 8.04 (yup! i prefer running one year late so i
can get on with some work
with my installs)

regards
niyam